Do different sessions have there own listener instances, i. e. if session A makes a logger listen to its queue A with level A, does the making the logger listen to its queue B with a level B initialised by session B the logger listening to queue A using level B?
To be tried out... really, I do not see the point in the listener/notifier. It is not at all asynchronous, because the notify queue flushes only after a commit of a notifier to the listeners, and only for this notifiers messages. To me it wantseems only a matter of push instead of pull. The commit restriction makes it unsuitable for a logger as I do not want a logger waiting for a commit and, much more gravely, I certainly do not want a logger not getting a notifiers' entries when the transaction of the latter rolls back. An important point for the logger to me is, that it makes a trail to the point of a rollback such that finding the problem is half way done.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen